This banana “ice cream” recipe is simple and satisfyingly sweet for those days when you just need a little pick-me-up.
- 3 large bananas
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Fresh Fruit
- Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Flakes
- Slice bananas into 1/4-inch pieces and freeze on a sheet tray until solid, at least 1-2
- Transfer the bananas into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add almond butter, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Pulse to combine the ingredients.
- Transfer to serving bowls or cups.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans or your favorite toppings and enjoy!