1 1/2 c. reduced fat plain Greek yogurt
6 oz. blackberries
6 oz. blueberries
6 oz. raspberries
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, blend the fruit, honey, and vanilla to your desired consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and berry mixture, stir until just combined. It’s okay if there are still some white streaks.
- Divide the yogurt mixture among ice pop molds and add sticks.
- Freeze solid; about 6 to 8 hours.
- Enjoy for a quick breakfast on-the-go or an any-time treat!
Get creative! Switch out the fruit for your favorite combinations. You can also
add some protein powder for an added boost!