Many pills have claimed to say that they will help the sexual performance of men. Yet all they do is help them out for a short period of time, and then without the pills the men are helpless. Now people know more about the natural side of supplements and how they can help. Often times the natural way is a better and more effective long-term option for men suffering with a multitude of deficiencies. An evergreen tree that is found in many parts of Africa called Yohimbe has been known to help erectile dysfunction and used to help with problems caused by depression medications. Yohimbe has also been known to help with weight loss, chest pain and even enhance athletic performance. Yohimbe has a chemical similar to its name called Yohimbine, and this ingredient increases nerve and blood flow to areas that may need it. Yohimbine has been used to treat some types of impotence.
The pro-sexual nutrient, L-Arginine is a vital amino acid and a major building block of protein in the body. Other than being made in the body it is also found in some plants, meat and sea sources. It is most commonly taken as a supplement. Inadequate blood flow is a major commonality among men and women, making it hard for men to be fully erected; less blood flow to women makes their vaginal and clitoral tissue less responsive to sexual stimulation. This makes it difficult for a woman to have an orgasm. L-Arginine helps relax the blood vessels causing steady and continuous blood flow. Inconsistent and sluggish blood flow is common for both sexes as they age; however there have been shed loads of studies conducted, stating that when women and men take a supplement that contains L-Arginine they have experienced intensified sexual receptiveness. L-Arginine is very popular among men facing the issue of erectile dysfunction and women who seem to be experience loss of libido.
Horny Goat Weed
This name receives a lot of attention. But behind the funny name horny goat weed, lays a powerful aphrodisiac. How one discovered the potential benefits of this weed grown abundantly in the wild? Well, according to folklore the qualities of this weed were discovered when a Chinese goat herder noticed his goats’ inclination of sexual activity when the weed was consumed. However, this historical belief is quite believable considering that horny goat weed has been used as an element in Chinese herbal medicine to enhance sexual performance by increasing sexual energy and testoster- one production. Since then, horny goat weed has been used for thousands of years to increase the libido in both men and women.
If you are considering using horny goat weed for sexual enhancement because you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, then there are 5 facts that will help you become more knowledgeable about the herb and help you make an informative decision upon consumption.
1. Horny goat weed has been prevalently used in Asia even before the western world heard about the herb. They have been using the herb for nearly 2,000 years now. Not only for sexual enhancement but for therapeutic benefits as well.
2. Scientifically named, Epimedium, the horny goat weed is found in higher altitudes along hillsides and cliffs most prevalent in China, Korea and Japan. The weed is ourced from the plant’s leaf.
3. It is best to just buy horny goat weed in a capsule or tablet form. It is easy for people to take the leaf of the horny goat weed and make it into a tea. You will receive the same level of potency and benefits as taking it in a pill.
4. The horny goat weed is known for the minimal negative side effects. When consumed, studies have shown that there is low risk of heart attack, loss of vision or death.
5. On top of horny goat weed promoting sexual wellness, the weed may also have positive effects on other illnesses such as; fighting fatigue, relieving back and joint pain and kidney and live disorders.
The Chinese deserve a lot of credit when it comes to natural remedies. Ginseng can also promote sexual wellness. Ginseng can stimulate the libido in both men and women; mostly because it helps increase blood circulation which also will help with endurance. Ginseng root will help men and women’s body resistance which will fight mental and physical stress resulting in relaxation and improvement in sexual performance.
Couples of all ages can achieve the ultimate sexual bliss; it is not just for the younger ones to react in the heat of passion. If the demands, stresses and repetitiveness of everyday life are interfering with your sexual drive then ginseng is a healthy option to consider.